The Associated Practitioners’ Legal Services LLP is incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 in February 2015 to create one of the largest E-legal services network in the country and abroad with the base in Hyderabad. The LLP’s interest is to provide professionalized, efficient and prompt legal service delivering structures and reduce the time and expense in transactions and justice delivering processes. The corporate structure under the Associated Practitioners’ Legal Services LLP is designed to achieve the vision of providing all legal services under one roof into a reality.
Delivering professionalized, efficient and prompt legal services under one roof.
Creating a corporate platform for providing its associates with the state of art technologies available in the legal world and enriching society with faster and cost-effective justice delivery mechanisms.
- To provide professionalised, efficient and prompt legal service delivery structure under one roof
- To provide complete end to end legal services to corporate entities.
- To reduce the time and expenses in legal transactions.
- To create legal services network within and outside India.
- To provide opportunity for advocate associates and other practitioners for rendering services both within and outside India irrespective of geographical limitations.
Benefits to Members
- Access to E-legal services.
Benefits to Clients
- Access to various legal services under one roof.
- Faster and cost effective service delivery.
- Prevention of losses and legal costs through proper advice and guidance.
- Provision of quality services by a team of experts.